DFO, Environment and Climate Change Canada, and Transport Canada invite you to participate in a Webinar/Teleconference to be held Thursday, April 18, 2019 from 9:30-11:30 am Pacific Time. The purpose of this Webinar is to present the proposed suite of measures for 2019.
Here are the details for the Webinar/Teleconference:
- Meeting Number: 559 136 012
- Meeting Password: MFRuX944
To join this meeting
- Go to https://gts-ee.webex.com/gts-ee/j.php?MTID=mb77121875ff462b810973e1059bf4ada
- If requested, enter your name and email address.
- If a password is required, enter the meeting password: MFRuX944
- Click “Join”.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
Provide your phone number when you join the meeting to receive a call back. Alternatively, you can call:
- Call-in toll-free number: 1-877-413-4792 (Canada)
- Call-in number: 1-613-960-7516 (Canada)
- Attendee access code: 444 668 0
- Go to https://gts-ee.webex.com
- On the left navigation bar, click “Support”.
- Call 1-800-226-6338 or 613-941-9554
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This Webex service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.