Ryan Chamberland, Area 19/20 SFAB Chair, invites you to attend the Fall SFAC Meeting for Area’s 19/20 on October 08, 2019 at 6pm.
Location: Esquimalt Anglers Association, 1101 Munro St, Victoria.
Topics of discussion include:
- Priority messages on regulations for Chinook and Coho Salmon fishing to carry forward to the department.
- Halibut – Update on Season. How did this years regulations work for you? Priorities requests for 2020 season? What are possible changes you could accept?
- Prawn/Crab Update.
- Southern Resident Killer Whale Update. How are closures and restrictions effecting you? Changes to be made, live with?
- Enforcement Issues – Conservation and Protection Representative.
- BC Salmon Restoration and Innovation Fund
Your SFAB chair needs motions to carry forward for a few of these topics. Please write down your proposed motion and bring it forward at the meeting. It will help to keep the meeting going, stay within the scheduled times, and be effective. Once brought forward for discussion, we can edit as a group as and if needed.
Please check out and “like” the Facebook page Ryan has started for area 19 here https://www.facebook.com/SFACVictoria/ .